Korean Chemical Engineering Research, Vol.50, No.3, 464-470, June, 2012
DME-LPG 순차 혼합시 저장탱크 내의 혼합특성
Mixing Characteristics of Sequential Blending with DME and LPG in Mixing Drum
DME 및 LPG 혼합연료에 대한 혼합도 분석 실험을 수행하였다. DME 20 wt%와 LPG(주성분 프로판) 80 wt%를 탱크에 순차적으로 주입하여 시간 경과에 따라 탱크의 각 측정부에서의 농도를 측정하였다. 먼저 DME가 주입되고 그 후에 프로판이 주입되면서 DME의 일부는 혼합이 되나 일부는 혼합이 되지 않고 밀도차에 의해서 탱크 하부로 가라앉게 되는 층상화 현상이 발생하였다. 1일 경과 시 약 0.2~0.3 wt%의 증가비율로 두 연료가 혼합되어 완전히 균일하게 되기까지 약 500시간 이상이 소요되었다. 또한 재순환 펌프를 가동하여 탱크 내 연료를 순환 시킨 후 혼합 연료의 성분을 측정한 실험에서는 DME와 프로판이 균일하게 혼합됨을 확인하였다.
To study characteristics of DME and Propane blended fuel in mixing drum as time passed, mixing experiment of two components was performed. After 20 wt% of DME and 80 wt% of Propane were injected into mixing drum sequentially, and the mixture ratio of blended fuel was analyzed at several sampling ports. Consequently, DME and Propane were not easily mixed and DME was sunk to the bottom of the mixing drum by the density difference. The daily rate of DME ingredient increase was 0.2-0.3 wt%, and it took over 500 hours until two of them were mixed uniformly. And after recirculation of blended fuel in mixing drum, DME and Propane were mixed immediately and uniformly.
- Cho WJ, Kim SS, Korean J. Chem. Eng., 20(4), 355 (2009)
- Arcoumanis C, Bae C, Crookes R, Kinoshita E, Fuel., 87, 1014 (2008)
- Baek Y, Cho W, Lee HC, Korean Ind. Chem. News, 13(2), 1 (2010)
- Baek YS, Cho WJ, Oh YS, J. Energy Eng., 16(2), 73 (2007)
- Ahn JU, Hwang HC, Kim YG, Kwon JR, KIGAS., 12(3) (2008)
- Ahn JU, Chung TY, Hwang HC, Kim YG, J. Energy Eng., 143 (2007)
- Lee SH, Oh SM, Choi Y, Kang KY, Choi WH, Cha KO, KSAE., (s0095), 08, 583 (2008)
- McCabe WL, Smith JC, Harriott P, Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering, 6th ed., McGraw-Hill Korea, 513 (2001)
- DME Data Book; LPG Research Laboratory KHK, Japan (2006)
- Baek YS, Lee HC, “Development for Demonstration and Test of DME Fuel,” Project No. 2007CCC11P051000, Korea Gas Corporation (2009)