Korean Journal of Materials Research, Vol.32, No.4, 223-229, April, 2022
NOx 저감을 위한 다공성 광촉매 콘크리트 필터 제조 및 효율평가
Porous Photocatalytic Concrete Filter Manufacturing and Efficiency Evaluation for NOx Reduction
A porous photocatalyst concrete filter was successfully produced to remove NOx, by mixing TiO2 photocatalyst with lightweight aerated concrete. Ultra Fine Bubbles were used to form continuous pores inside the porous photocatalytic concrete filter, which was mixed via a bubble generation experiment. The optimal mixing condition was determined to be with 4% of the bubble generation agent B. NO removal specimens were prepared for various photocatalytic loading conditions, and the specimen containing 3% P-25 removed NO at a concentration of 1.03 μmol in 1 h. The NO removal rate of the porous photocatalytic concrete filter prepared in this study was 10.99%. This photocatalytic filter performance was more than 9 times the amount of NO removed by a general photocatalytic filter. The porous photocatalyst concrete filter for removing NOx developed in this study can be applied to various construction sites and the air quality can be solved by reducing NOx contributing to the formation of fine particles.
- Park EJ, Kang M, You DE, Kim DS, Yu SD, Chung KH, Park K, Environ. Toxicol., 20, 179 (2015)
- Horgnies M, Dubois-Brugger I, Krou NJ, Batonneau-Gener I, Belin T, Mignard S, EPJ - Special Topics, 224, 1985 (2013)
- Park H, Jo MY, J. Korean Soc. Atmos. Environ., 29, 286 (2013)
- Kim M, Kim H, Park J, Materials, 14, 5717 (2021)
- Oh RO, Kim HH, Park SK, Cha SS, Park CG, J. Korean Soc. Agric. Eng., 62, 39 (2020)
- Park GJ, Park JJ, Kwak JW, Kim SW, J. Korea Inst. Struct. Maint. Insp., 23, 69 (2019)
- International Organization for Standardization. ISO 22197- 1:2016 Fine ceramics (advanced ceramics, advanced technical ceramics) — Test method for air-purification performance of semiconducting photocatalytic materials — Part 1: Removal of nitric oxide. Retrieved November, 2016.
- Lim S, Nguyen-Phan TD, Shin EW, Apple. Chem. Eng., 22, 61 (2011)
- Seo D, Yun TS, Build. Environ., 1122, 233 (2017)