Korean Journal of Materials Research, Vol.29, No.4, 221-227, April, 2019
나노 및 마이크로 입자 비율에 따른 광조형 3D 프린팅용 ZrO2/High-temp 복합 수지의 분산 안정성 및 기계적 특성
Dispersion Stability and Mechanical Properties of ZrO2/High-temp Composite Resins by Nano- and Micro-particle Ratio for Stereolithography 3D Printing
This study examines the role of the nano- and micro-particle ratio in dispersion stability and mechanical properties of composite resins for SLA(stereolithography) 3D printing technology. VTES(vinyltriethoxysilane)-coated ZrO2 ceramic particles with different nano- and micro-particle ratios are prepared by a hydrolysis and condensation reaction and then dispersed in commercial photopolymer (High-temp) based on interpenetrating networks(IPNs). The coating characteristics of VTES-coated ZrO2 particles are observed by FE-TEM and FT-IR. The rheological properties of VTEScoated ZrO2/High-temp composite solution with different particle ratios are investigated by rheometer, and the dispersion properties of the composite solution are confirmed by relaxation NMR and Turbiscan. The mechanical properties of 3Dprinted objects are measured by a tensile test and nanoindenter. To investigate the aggregation and dispersion properties of VTES-coated ZrO2 ceramic particles with different particle ratios, we observe the cross-sectional images of 3D printed objects using FE-SEM. The 3D printed objects of the composite solution with nano-particles of 80 % demonstrate improved mechanical characteristics.
- Eckel ZC, Zhou CY, Martin JH, Jacobsen AJ, Carter WB, Schaedler TA, Science, 351(6268), 58 (2016)
- Zhang S, Sha N, Zhao Z, J. European Ceram. Soc., 37, 1607 (2017)
- Chartier T, Dupas C, Geffroy PM, Pateloup V, Colas M, Cornette J, Fritsch SG, J. European Ceram. Soc., 37, 4431 (2017)
- Chartier T, Dupas C, Lasgorceix M, Brie J, Champion E, Delhote N, Chaput C, J. Ceram. Sci. Technol., 6, 95 (2016)
- Bae CJ, Ph.D. Thesis, Michigan University, Michigan, USA (2008).
- Wu H, Cheng Y, Liu W, He R, Zhou M, Wu S, Song X, Chen Y, Ceram. Int., 42, 17290 (2016)
- Spath S, Drescher P, Seitz H, Materials, 8, 4720 (2015)
- Liu S, Li K, Chen S, Yang J, Jia Y, Wang L, Ren L, J. Mater. Sci., 54, 3309 (2018)
- Song SY, Park MS, Lee JW, Yun JS, Nanomaterials, 8, 93 (2018)
- Sun J, Binner J, Bai J, J. European Ceram. Soc., 39, 1660 (2019)
- Song SY, Park MS, Lee JW, Yun JS, Mater. Chem. Phys., 216, 446 (2018)
- Sibeko MA, Luyt AS, Polym. Bull., 71(3), 637 (2014)