Korean Chemical Engineering Research, Vol.56, No.6, 841-855, December, 2018
도시 내 지역난방 Heat Pump용 잠재열원 이용에 관한 연구
A Study on the Utilization of potential heat sources for Heat Pumps to District Heating System in Urban
본 연구는 도시 내 지역난방 공급지역에 존재하는 Heat Pump용 가용 잠재적 열원을 추정하고자 하였다. 미활용에너지 잠재량은 Open source 기반의 자료를 바탕으로 추정 통합하였다. 특히 수도권 남부에 위치한( 평택시) DH network 내에 대형마트와 공공사우나 시설에 대해 회수 가능한 열에너지 밀도와 열원 지역의 열 수요에 대해 지리적인 공간 분석을 수행하였다. 연구 결과, 연구 대상 DH network 지역에서는 대형마트와 공공사우나 두 가지 열원에 대해 총 1,741.7 toe/year 수준의 잠재 에너지량을 보유하고 있었다. 이 중 57.8%에 해당하는 1,006.9 toe/year를 지역난방용으로 연계 할 수 있을 것으로 추정 되었다. 대형마트는 연면적과 에너지 사용량이 0.4937의 양의 상관관계를 보였다. 회수 가능한 에너지 원단위는 상관관계계수를 반영하여 연면적 당 0.0017 toe/m2, 저감 가능한 온실가스 배출량은 0.0069 tCO2/m2로 분석되었다. 또한, 공공사우나는 실증사례와 이론 계산 값을 비교하여, 80% 수준의 보수적 추정으로 목욕장 면적당 0.0315 toe/m2가 회수 가능한 에너지 원단위로 분석되었으며, 저감 가능한 온실가스 배출량은 0.1183 tCO2/m2로 분석되었다. 이 지역의 총 잠재 에너지량은 행정 구역별 공동주택의 열 수요와 0.5272의 양의 상관관계를 갖고 있었으며, 특히 교통과 상업 중심 지구에서 상대적으로 높은 잠재 에너지량을 가지고 있음을 확인 하였다.
The purpose of this study is to estimate the available potential heat source for heat pump in the district heating supply area in the city. Unused energy potentials were estimated and integrated based on open source based data. In particular, geographical spatial analysis of recoverable heat energy density and heat demand in the heat source area of large retailers and public sauna facilities in the DH network located in the southern part of the metropolitan area (Pyeongtaek-si) was conducted. As a result of the study, the DH network area had a total potential energy of 1,741.7 toe/year for the two heat sources of large retailers and public saunas. It is estimated that 1,006.9 toe/year, which is 57.8% of the total, can be linked to the district heating. The large retailers showed a positive correlation with the floor area and energy use of 0.4937. The recoverable energy intensity was estimated to be 0.0017 toe/m2 per unit area and 0.0069 tCO2/m2 for greenhouse gas emissions. In addition, public saunas were analyzed by comparing the empirical case with the theoretical calculation, and it was estimated that energy conservation estimate of 80% was 0.0315 toe/m2 per bath area and 0.1183 tCO2/m2 for greenhouse gas emissions. The total potential energy amount of this area was positively correlated with the heat demand of apartment house by administrative district, and it was confirmed that it had a relatively high potential energy especially in traffic and commercial center.
- BP Statistical Review of World Energy June 2017. http://www.bp.com/statisticalreview.
- Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, “New & Renewable Energy Supply Statistics 2016,” (2017).
- Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, “Korea’s 3020 Renewable Energy Initiative,” (2017).
- Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, “The 8th Basic Plan for Long-Term Electricity Supply and Demand(2015-2029),” (2017).
- Oh MD, A Study on the Utilization of Temperature Difference Energy from dual Heat Source of Geothermal and Waste Water in Urban (2009).
- Korea Maritime and Ocean University, “Strategy of the New and Renewable Energy Technology Development using Unused Energy,”Ministry of Knowledge Economy Report (2009).
- Jeon JG, Development of Heat Pump System Using Combined Heat Sources for Greenhouse, Daegu (2016).
- Jeong YD, Study on the Performance and Feasibility Analysis of PVT-GSHP Hybrid System, Pusan (2017).
- Kim WS, Analysis Study on the Performance Characteristics of a Solar and Solar-Geothermal Hybrid CO2 Heat Pump System, Gwangju (2001).
- Lund R, Persson U, Energy, 110, 129 (2016)
- Ministry of Environment, “2017 White Paper of Environment,” (2017).
- Youn JS, The Study on Developing Patent Road Maps for Heat Pump, Daejeon (2006).
- Shin JS, Performance Analysis of Two Stage Heat Source Cooling, Heating and Hot Water Heat Pump System using Geothermal Energy, Seoul (2017).
- Heat Roadmap Europe. http://www.heatroadmap.eu.
- Aalborg University, “Heat Roadmap Europe 2050(First Pre-study for the EU27),” (2012).
- Aalborg University, “Heat Roadmap Europe 2050(Second Prestudy for the EU27),” (2013).
- Aalborg University, “Stratego Enhanced Heating & Cooling Plans (Creating National Energy Models for 2010 and 2050),”Work Package2 Background Report 1(2015).
- Um BH, Ahn CS, Korean Chem. Eng. Res., 56(1), 6 (2018)
- Korea Energy Agency, “Hot Water System using Waste Heat of Showcase Cooling Tower and Control Method,” Measurement and Verification Report, (2017). http://tips.energy.or.kr.
- Bae CW, Analysis of Energy Consumptions and Energy savings at Superstores, Seoul (2010).
- Lee H, Energy Saving Rate Analysis by Performance Improvement Factors in Hypermarket, Yongin (2013).
- Eugene Investment & Securities Co. Ltd., “2018 Distribution White Paper,” (2017).
- FNTIMES, “Home Plus and Lotte Mart to create a new mood(to prevent E-Mart sole lead),” newspaper article (Mar. 19, 2018).
- Choi BY, Lee KH, Joo YJ, The Korean Society for Energy, 1998.5, 111-116(1998).
- You KJ, “Effective Utilization Technique of Thermal Energy for Public Saunas,”Master’s thesis of Hanyang University, Seoul(2014).
- Park WS, A Study on the Heat Pump System of Wastewater Heat Source in a Public Bathroom, Seoul (2010).
- Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, “The 4th Master Plan for Integrated Energy Supply,” (2014).
- Ministry of Environment, “Green House Gas & Energy Target Management,” Notification 2017-197(enforced in Jan. 2017).
- Energy Act(amended in Dec. 2017).
- Korea Energy Agency, “The 2017 Handbook of Integrated Energy Business,” (2017).
- Korean Statistical Information Service. http://kosis.kr.
- Korea Energy Statistical Information System. http://www.kesis.net.
- Gyeonggi-do Statistical Information Service. http://stat.gg.go.kr.
- Gyeonggi Data Dream. https://data.gg.go.kr.
- National Spatial Data Infrastructure Portal. http://www.nsdi.go.kr.
- Statistical Geographic Information Service. https://sgis.kostat.go.kr.
- Korea District Heating Corp. https://www.kdhc.co.kr.