Applied Chemistry for Engineering, Vol.29, No.2, 215-224, April, 2018
염산 수용액 거동에 대한 가변 외부 자기장의 적용과 영향: 실험 연구 및 Taguchi 법을 이용한 모델링
Influence and Application of an External Variable Magnetic Field on the Aqueous HCl Solution Behavior: Experimental Study and Modelling Using the Taguchi Method
Influences of the magnetic field on 5, 10 and 15 wt% (1.5, 3 and 4.5 M) HCl solution behaviour, which has widespread applications in petroleum well acidizing, were investigated in various conditions. Differences in the pH of magnetized hydrochloric acid compared to that of normal hydrochloric acid were measured. Taguchi design of experimental (DoE) method were used to model effects of the magnetic field intensity, concentration, velocity and temperature of acid in addition to the elapsed time. The experimental results showed that the magnetic field decreases [H+] concentration of hydrochloric acid up to 42% after magnetization. Increasing the magnetic field intensity (with 28% contribution), concentration (with 42% contribution), and velocity of acid increases the effect of magnetic treatment. The results also demonstrated that the acid magnetization wasnot influenced by the fluid velocity and heating. It was also displayed that the acid preserves its magnetic memory during time. The optimum combination of factors with respect to the highest change of [H+] concentration was obtained as an acid concentration of 10% and an applied magnetic field of 4,300 Gauss. Due to the reduction of HCl reaction rate under the magnetization process, it can be proposed that the magnetized HCl is a cost effective and reliable alternative retarder in the matrix acidizing of hydrocarbon (crude oil and natural gas) wells.
- Monzon LMA, Coey JMD, Electrochem. Commun., 42, 38 (2014)
- Welder BQ, Everett PP, Ind. Eng. Chem., 46, 954 (1954)
- Bograchev DA, Davydov AD, Russ. J. Electrochem., 46, 331 (2010)
- Hozayn M, Abdel-Monem AA, Qados A, El-Hameed HMA, Aust. J. Basic Appl. Sci., 5, 29 (2011)
- Takeuchi Y, Iwasaka M, J. Appl. Phys., 117, 17D152 (2015)
- Oh Y, Kang S, Choe D, Appl. Chem. Eng., 17, 591 (2006)
- Kang Y, Choe D, Appl. Chem. Eng., 18, 506 (2007)
- Wang Y, Wei H, Li Z, Results Phys., 8, 262 (2018)
- Niu XF, Du K, Xiao F, Energy Build., 43(5), 1164 (2011)
- Bahiraei M, Hangi M, J. Magn. Magn. Mater., 374, 125 (2015)
- Ahrar AJ, Djavareshkian MH, J. Mol. Liq., 215, 328 (2016)
- Holman GB, J. Pet. Technol., 34, 239 (1982)
- Farshad FF, Linsley J, Kuznetsov O, Vargas S, SPE Western Regional/AAPG Pacific Section Joint Meeting May 20-22, Anchorage, Alaska, USA (2002).
- Qiu XW, Zhao W, Dyer SJ, Dossary AA, Khan S, Sultan AS, International Petroleum Technology Conference, Jan. 19-22, Doha, Qatar (2014).
- Imamura T, Yamada Y, Oi S, Honda H, Carbon N. Y., 16, 481 (1978)
- Chang KT, Weng CI, J. Appl. Phys., 100, 43917 (2006)
- Hosoda H, Mori H, Sogoshi N, Nagasawa A, Nakabayashi S, J. Phys. Chem. A, 108(9), 1461 (2004)
- Neufeld P, Corrosion Sci., 36, 1947 (1994)
- Lu Z, Yang W, Corrosion Sci., 50, 510 (2008)
- Noor EA, Al-Moubaraki AH, Int. J. Electrochem. Sci., 3, 806 (2008)
- Chin RJ, Nobe K, J. Electrochem. Soc., 119, 1457 (1972)
- Bikul’chyus G, Ruchinskene A, Deninis V, Prot. Met., 39, 443 (2003)
- Sueptitz R, Tschulik K, Uhlemann M, Eckert J, Gebert A, Mater. Corros., 65, 803 (2014)
- Barron JJ, Ashton C, Geary L, Tech. Serv. Dep., Reagecon Diagnostics Ltd, Ireland (2005).
- Roy RK, Design of Experiments Using the Taguchi Approach:16 Steps to Product and Process Improvement, John Wiley & Sons (2001).
- Baker JS, Judd SJ, Water Res., 30, 247 (1996)
- Higashitani K, Kage A, Katamura S, Imai K, Hatade S, J. Colloid Interface Sci., 156, 90 (1993)
- Inaba H, Saitou T, Tozaki K, Hayashi H, J. Appl. Phys., 96, 6127 (2004)
- Civan F, Reservoir Formatin Damage: Fundamentals, Moddelig, Assessment and Mitigation, Elsevier (2007).
- Deysarkar AK, Dawson JC, Sedillo LP, Davis SK, J. Can. Pet. Technol., 23, 26 (1984)
- Adenuga OO, Nasr-El-Din HA, Sayed MAI, SPE Production and Operations Symposium, March 23-26, Oklahoma City, USA (2013).
- Ji Q, Zhou L, Nasr-El-Din H, SPE J., 21, 1 (2016)
- Moosavi F, Gholizadeh M, J. Magn. Magn. Mater., 354, 239 (2014)
- Pang XF, Deng B, Physica B, 403, 3571 (2008)
- Deng B, Pang X, Chin. Sci. Bull., 52, 3179 (2007)
- Kim HJ, Kwon DC, Yoon NS, Curr. Appl. Phys., 9(3), 647 (2009)