Korean Chemical Engineering Research, Vol.55, No.6, 816-821, December, 2017
일체형 완속교반/침전 그물망 압착식 섬유여과장치를 이용한 하수처리장 반류수 내 고농도 인 및 부유물질 처리
Treatment of Phosphorus and Suspended Solid in Reject Water of Sewage Using an Integrated Slow Mixing/Sedimentation and Net Fit Fiber Filtration System
하수 및 폐수 내 고농도의 인 및 부유물질 제어를 위해 개발한 일체형 완속교반/침전 그물망 압착식 섬유여과시스템을 이용하여 하수처리장의 반류수 내 부유성 고형물 및 인 처리에 적용했을 경우에 따른 성능을 검토하고자 하였다. 6가지 Mode로 실험을 하였으며, 16.7, 33.3, 41.7 및 50.0 ton/day 유량과 Al/P 몰비 2~4의 조건에서 실험을 행하였다. 응집제를 주입하였을 경우에 모두 높은 총인(T-P) 제거 효율을 보였지만 연속운전시간이 7.8 min~11.4 min으로 짧아지는 단점이 생겼다. 이를 극복하기 위해 일체형 완속교반/침전 그물망 압착식 섬유여과시스템을 응집/급속교반/공기주입/완속교반/침전공정 및 여과공정으로 진행 시 연속운전시간이 88.2 min으로 다른 모드로 운전한 결과에 비해 8~11.3배 정도 증가하였다. 역세수량율도 5.4%로 매우 낮게 나타남에 따라 이 공정이 가장 효율적인 처리방안으로 평가되었다.
An integrated slow mixing/sedimentation and net fit fiber filtration system has been developed to reduce the high concentrations of suspended solid (SS) and total phosphorus (T-P) in the reject water from sewage/wastewater. A filtration device used in this experiment consists of coagulation, in-line mixing, air injection, slow mixing/sedimentation, and filtration processes. The performance test using this device was carried out with six operational modes for reject water from sewage treatment plant. Experimental conditions used were 16.7, 33.3, 41.7 and 50.0 ton/day of flow rate and 2~4 of Al/P molar ratio. By injection of coagulant in each operational mode, the high removal efficiencies of SS and T-P were obtained, but continuous operation time was decreased to 7.8~11.4 min in most modes. However, when the Mode 5 of the developed filtration device was applied, the continuous operation time was maintained up to 88.2 min. Also, it was found that the continuous operation time in the Mode 5 using the developed system was increased from 8 to 11.3 times longer than those in other modes. Backwashing flow rate was also very low at 5.4% of total filtered water. Therefore, it can be concluded that the Mode 5 of the developed filtration system was the most efficient treatment method for the removal of high concentrations of SS and T-P.
Keywords:Slow mixing/precipitation;Net fit fiber filtration;T-P removal;Al/P molar ratio;Backwashing rate
- Lee EH, Kim Y, Kim K, Kim S, J. Korea Water Resour. Assoc., 49(2), 155 (2016)
- Bricker BS, Clement GC, Pirhalla ED, Orlando SP, Farrowl RGD, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, 21, 30(1999).
- Cooke GD, Welch EB, Peterson SA, Newroth PR, Boca Raton, 9-51(1993).
- Hakanson L, Water Res., 18(3), 315 (1984)
- Youn DS, Grauduate School Kyungnam University, Kyungnam, Korea, 1-70(2012).
- Ministry of Environment, Korea, http://www.me.go.kr(2016).
- Han SW, Lee CH, Lee JK, Kang LS, J. KSEE, 34(3), 149 (2012)
- Han SW, Kanf LS, J. Korean Soc. Environ. Eng., 32(8), 774 (2010)
- Hwang EJ, Cheon HC, J. Korean Soc. Environ. Eng., 31(8), 673 (2009)
- Kim YJ, Grauduate School Honam University, Gwangju, Korea, 70(2015).
- Yao KM, Habibian MT, O'Melia CR, Environ. Sci. Technol., 5(11), 1105 (1971)
- Kang YB, Song HK, Park TG, Water Sci. Technol., 12(3), 55 (2004)
- Cha JH, Grauduate School Pusan National University, Busan Korea, 92(2007).
- Park KY, Lee K, Kim J, J. Korean Institute Chemical Engineers, 32(5), 742 (1994)
- Seo HJ, Grauduate School Daegu Haany University, Gyeongbuk, Korea, 67(2011).
- Jang JG, Lee SH, Park JT, Jo MC, Kim MR, Kim JS, J. Water Treatment, 22(2), 89 (2014)