Korean Journal of Materials Research, Vol.26, No.11, 598-603, November, 2016
비구면렌즈 설계를 위한 칼코게나이드 Ge-Sb-Se 광학계 및 결정화 특성 연구
Chalcogenide Ge-Sb-Se Optical and Crystallization Characteristics
The recent development of electro-optic devices and anticorrosion media has led to the necessity to investigate infrared optical systems with solid-solid interfaces of materials that often have the characteristic of amorphousness. One of the most promising classes of materials for those purposes seems to be the chalcogenide glasses. Chalcogenide glasses, based on the Ge-Sb-Se system, have drawn a great deal of attention because of their use in preparing optical lenses and transparent fibers in the range of 3~12 um. In this study, amorphous Ge-Sb-Se chalcogenide for application in an infrared optical product design and manufacture was prepared by a standard melt-quenching technique. The results of the structural, optical and surface roughness analysis of high purity Ge-Sb-Se chalcogenide glasses are reported after various annealing processes.
- Kim SS, Kim HU, Jeong SH, Kim HJ, Kim JH, J. Korean Inst. Electron. Mater. Engin., 4, 386 (2006)
- Strand Z, Glass-Ceramic Materials, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 185 (1986).
- McMillan PW, Glass Ceram., Academic Press, 245 (1979)
- Cheng J, Tilloca G, Zarzycki J, J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 52, 249 (1982)
- Cheng J, J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 161, 304 (1993)
- Afify N, Abdel-Rahim MA, Abd El-Halim AS, Hafiz MM, J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 128, 269 (1991)
- Wen-Hou W, Linag F, Xiang S, Rong PW, Phys. Status Solidi B, 250, 59 (2013)
- Kim HS, Park KY, Trans. Korean Soc. Machine Tool Eng., 16, 172 (2007)
- Kaswan A, Kumari V, Patidar D, Saxena NS, Sharma K, New J. Glass. Ceram., 3, 99 (2013)
- Abd AME, Aly KA, Afify N, Abousehlly AM, J. Alloy. Compd., 491, 85 (2010)
- Ozawa T, Polymer, 12, 150 (1971)