Korean Journal of Materials Research, Vol.26, No.11, 583-589, November, 2016
페라이트-오스테나이트 2상역 온도에서 미량합금 원소가 첨가된 탄소강의 재결정 거동
Recrystallization Behavior in the Two-Phase (α+γ) Region of Micro-Alloyed Steels
In this study, recrystallization behaviors in the two-phase (α+γ) region of micro-alloyed steels such as Base, Nb, TiNbV and CAlN were investigated in terms of flow stress, microstructure and associated grain boundary characteristics. The flow stress of all specimens reached peak stress and gradually decreased, which means that recrystallization or recovery of proeutectoid deformed ferrite and recovery or transformation to ferrite of deformed austenite occurred by thermal activation. The precipitation of carbide or nitride via the addition of micro-alloying elements, because it reduced prior austenite grain size upon austenitization, promoted transformation of austenite to ferrite and increased flow stress. The strain-induced precipitation under deformation in the two-phase region, on the other hand, increased the flow stress when the micro-alloying elements were dissolved during austenitization. The recrystallization of the Nb specimen was more effectively retarded than that of the TiNbV specimen during deformation in the two-phase region.
- Kim Y, Kwon J, Jeong D, Woo N, Goto M, Kim S, Met. Mater. Int., 20, 851 (2014)
- Shi L, Yan Z, Liu Y, Yang X, Qiao X, Ning B, Li H, Met. Mater. Int., 20, 19 (2014)
- Kang M, Kim H, Lee S, Sang SY, Met. Mater. Int., 21, 628 (2015)
- Shukla R, Ghost SK, Chakrabarti D, Chatterjee S, Met. Mater. Int., 21, 85 (2015)
- Tamura I, Sekine H, Tanaka T, Thermomechanical processing of high-strength low-alloy steels, Butterworth-Heinemann (2013).
- Glover G, Sellars CM, Metall. Trans., 3, 2271 (1972)
- Glover G, Sellars CM, Metall. Trans., 4, 765 (1973)
- Tanaka T, Tabata N, Hatomura T, Chiga C, Microalloying 75, Union Carbide Corp. (1977).
- Hashimoto T, Sawamura T, Ohtani H, Tetsu-to-Hagane, 65, 1425 (1979)
- Sekine H, Maruyama T, Trans. Iron and Steel Inst. Japan, 16, 427 (1976)
- Dunne DP, Feng B, Chandra T, ISIJ Int., 31, 1354 (1991)
- Irvine KJ, Pickering FB, Gladman T, Iron Steel Inst., 205, 161 (1967)
- Ohtska H, Umemoto M, Tamura I, Proc. of THERMEC-88, Tokyo, Japan (1988).
- Thomas MH, Michal GH, Proc. of Solid-Solid Phase Trasformations, TMS-AIME, Pittsburgh, USA (1981).
- Longfei L, Wangyue Y, Zuqing S, Metall. Mater. Trans. A-Phys. Metall. Mater. Sci., 37, 609 (2006)
- Najafi-Zadeh A, Jonas JJ, Yue S, Metall. Mater. Trans. A-Phys. Metall. Mater. Sci., 23, 2607 (1992)