Korean Chemical Engineering Research, Vol.52, No.6, 736-742, December, 2014
사고대비물질 취급 사업장 Layout기반 위험작업 Mapping 방법론 개발
Development of Hazardous Work Mapping Methodology Based on Layout of Workplace Handling The Accident Preparedness Substances
사고대비물질 취급 사업장에서 사고가 발생하면 일반 화학물질사고보다 더 많은 인명, 재산피해를 야기한다. 사고를 예방하기 위해 여러 시스템들과 제도들을 개발하고 있지만, 사고발생의 주원인인 작업자의 오류를 제거 또는 감소시키기 위한 기술들은 미흡한 실정이다. 본 논문에서는 2012년 9월 구미 불산 누출사고 case study를 통해 국내기술지침들을 기반으로 위험작업 수치화 및 잠재위험확인, 작업평가를 수행하였으며 기존 시스템들을 보완하기 위한 새로운 risk mapping 방법론 개발에 관한 연구를 진행하였다.
If an accident occurs at work places that handle 'the accident preparedness substances', it causes more property damage and casualties than accidents of normal chemical substances. Even though various systems and regulations have been operated in order to prevent accidents, techniques for reducing and removing human error, which is one of the main reasons of accidents, are still inadequate. In this paper, hazardous work digitization, potential hazard verification, and work evaluation based on domestic technical guidelines have been performed through a case study of the accident of hydrofluoric acid leakage in Gumi in September 2012, and development of a new risk mapping method has been studied to supplement existing systems.
- McSween TE, “Value-Based Safety Process,” A John Wiley & Sons Inc (2003)
- Ministry of Employment & Labor, “Analysis of Industrial Disasters," (2008-2012).
- Kim SB, Park CH, Ahn SY, Journal of Korean Society of Disaster Information, 9, 259 (2013)
- Lee KB, Kim GH, Kang KS, Journal of the Korea Safety Management and Science, 9, 1 (2007)
- Lee YS, Choi JW, Kang MJ, “A Study on the Analysis of Effect for the Application of Risk,” Korea Occupational Safety & Health Agency (2007)
- Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency, “Industrial Accident Statistics: Serious industrial accidents,” (2012-2013).
- Kim BS, Ryu BT, Ko JW, Korean Journal of Hazardous Materials, 1, 37 (2013)
- Lee JM, Yoo JH, Ko JW, Korean Chem. Eng. Res., 45(1), 103 (2007)
- Kim MH, “Serious Chemical Accident Prevention Measures,” The 46th Emphasizing Week of Occupational Safety and Health, COEX, Seoul.
- Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency, “KOSHA GUIDE P-90-2012: Guidelines for Human Error Analysis,” (2012)
- Roughton JE, Crutchfield N, “Job Hazard Analysis: A Guide for Voluntary Compliance and Beyond,” Elsevier Inc (2008)
- Yoon IK, Oh SK, Seo JM, Proceedings of the Korean Institute of Gas Conference, 73 (2010)
- Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency, “KOSHA GUIDE P-140-2013: Guidelines for Job Safety Analysis,” (2013)
- Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency, “KOSHA GUIDE P-94-2013: Guidelines for Safe Work Permit,” (2013)
- Ko JS, Journal of the Korea Society of Disaster Information, 9(4), 449 (2013)
- Lee HC, Han SH, Kim TW, Journal of the Korean Institute of Gas, 15, 69 (2011)
- Lee JW, Lim DH, Ko JW, Journal of the Korean Institute of Gas, 9(2), 28 (2005)
- Kim KS, Ko JW, Korean J. Chem. Eng., 22(1), 26 (2005)
- Park JH, Park HC, Lee KH, Proceedings of the Safety Management and Science Conference, 301 (2013)