Journal of the Korean Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, Vol.6, No.3, 364-368, June, 1995
경유의 발열량과 세탄가의 예측에 관한 연구
A Study on the Prediction of the Gross Heat and Cetane Number of Diesel Fuel
경유의 굴절률 측정값으로부터 발열량 및 세탄가를 예측하였으며 발열량 측정값으로부터 역시 세탄가를 예측하였다 발열량 및 세탄가 예측값들은 이들의 측정값과 잘 일치하였다.
The gross heat of combustion and cetane numbers of diesel fuels have been predicted from the experimental values of refractive indexes, and also cetane numbers have been predicted from the gross heat of combustion. These predicted values of gross heat of combustion and cetane numbers have agreed with the experimental values.
- ASTM, Annual Book of ASTM Standards; ASTM: Philadelphia, PA; D-482, D-613, D-976, D-1218, D-1744, D-2382, D-4052, D-4294, and D-4868-90 (1990)
- Riazi MR, Daubert TE, Ind. Eng. Chem. Process Des. Dev., 19, 289 (1980)
- Backhouse T, Ham AJ, Fuel, 28, 246 (1949)
- Glavincevski B, Gulder OL, Gardner L, SAE Paper, No. 841341 (1984)
- Gulder OL, Glavincevski B, Kallio NN, SAE Paper, No. 892073 (1989)
- DeFries TH, Indritz D, Kastrup RV, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 26, 188 (1987)
- Choi JH, Chun YJ, Choi US, Choi YS, Kwon OK, J. Korean Ind. Eng. Chem., 4(4), 709 (1993)