Chemical Reaction Engineering
|강의개요||Students in this course will learn the wide wide wild world of Chemical Reaction Engineering (CRE) which is at the heart of producing almost industrial chemicals. The study of CRE combines the study of chemical kinetics with the reactors in which the reactions occurs.
- Chemical kinetics is the study of chemical reaction rates and reaction mechanisms.
- It is primarily aknowledge of chemical kinetics and reactor design that distinguishes the chemical engineer from other engineers.
- Economic success of a plant comes from the selection of right reaction system.
? the safest and most efficient manner
☜ large amount of undesirable product may cause subsequent purification and separation cost
|교과서||H. Scott Fogler, Elements of Chemical Reaction Engineering, 4th Ed., Prectice Hall International, 2006
- Introduction to Chemical Reaction Engineering (CRE)DOWNLOAD
- Mole Balance I (Fundamentals of Mole Balance)DOWNLOAD
- Mole Balances IIDOWNLOAD
- Conversion and Reactor Sizing ( I )DOWNLOAD
- Conversion and Reactor Sizing II (Reactors in series)DOWNLOAD
- Conversion and Reactor Sizing III (Reactors in Series)DOWNLOAD
- Rate Law and Stoichiometry I (Fundamentals on Rate Law and Stoichiometry)DOWNLOAD
- Rate Law and Stoichiometry II (Rxn order and Reactor Sizing)DOWNLOAD
- Rate Law and Stoichiometry III (Reactor Sizing & Design with Stoichiometry Table)DOWNLOAD
- Isothermal Reactor DesignDOWNLOAD
- Isothermal Reactor Design II (Design of CSTR and Tubukar Reactor)DOWNLOAD
- Isothermal Reactor Design III (Measures Other Than Conversion)DOWNLOAD
- Collection and Analysis of Rate DataDOWNLOAD
- Multiple ReactionsDOWNLOAD
- Reaction Mechanisms, Pathways, Bioreactionsand BioreactorsDOWNLOAD
- Reaction Mechanisms, Pathways, Bioreactions and Bioreactors IIDOWNLOAD
- Steady-State Nonisothermal Reactor Design IDOWNLOAD
- Steady-State Nonisothermal Reactor Design IIDOWNLOAD
- Steady-State Nonisothermal Reactor Design IIIDOWNLOAD
- Catalysis & Catalytic Reaction IDOWNLOAD
- Catalysis & Catalytic Reaction IIDOWNLOAD
- Exam & SolutionsDOWNLOADDOWNLOADDOWNLOADDOWNLOAD