폴리스타일렌 나노입자의 입도 조절에 관한 연구
A Study on the Size Control of Nanosized Polystyrene
계면활성제(polyvinylpyrrolidone, PVP)와 개시제(benzoyl peroxide, BPO)를 95% 알코올을 용매 속에 첨가하여 styrene monomer로부터 나노 크기의 균일한 분포 영역을 갖는 polystyrene (PS)을 제조하였다. Emulsion polymerization방법을 사용하였으므로 중합과정에서 PS입도 크기에 많은 변수가 영향을 미칠 수 있다. 본 연구에서는 단량체, 계면활성제 및 개시제 등의 농도 영향은 배제하고 가장 큰 변수들로 고려되는 교반 속도와 초음파 조사시간의 영향을 주로 연구하였다. 초음파 조사시간을 조절한 결과 400 nm의 나노 크기를 갖는 PS 입자를 제조할 수 있었다.
Nanosized polystyrene (PS) particles with the narrow size distribution were synthesized from styrene monomer at the presence of the surfactant (polyvinylpyrrolidone, PVP), the solvent of 95 % alcohol, and the initiator of benzoyl peroxide (BPO). Since the emulsion polymerization method was applied, many factors could have effects on the size of PS particles during polymeric
process. Aside from the concentration of monomer, surfactant and initiator, the factors such as the stirring speed and the ultrasonic radiation were mainly studied. By adjusting the radiating time, PS particles with their size of about 400 nm were synthesized.
- Bognolo G, Adv. Colloid Interface Sci., 106, 169, 2003
- Zhang J, Chen Z, Wang Z, Zhang W, Ming N, Materials Letters., 57, 4466, 2003
- Wang S, Wang X, Zhang Z, European Polymer Journal., 43, 178, 2007
- Rosen S, Fundamental Principles of Polymeric Material, 1, 6, Wiley Interscience, USA, 1993
- Zhang DB, Qi LM, Cheng HM, Ma JM, J. Colloid Interface Sci., 246(2), 413, 2002
- Odian G, Principles of Polymerization, 4, 110, Wiley Interscience, USA, 1991
- Stevens MP. Polymer Chemistry, 6, 352, Oxford University Press, New York, 1999
- Jan LS, Radiman S, Siddig MA, Muniandy SV, Hamid MA, Jamali HD, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects., 251, 43, 2004
- Decker C, Nguyen T, Viet T, Macromol. Chem. Phys., 200, 358, 1999
- Qu BJ, Ranby B, Polym. Eng. Sci., 35(14), 1161, 1995
- Shin HK, Park YS, Woo JW, Whang YA, J. Korean Ind. Eng. Chem., 13(5), 482, 2002
is an independent membership association, founded and directed by publishers. CrossRef’s mandate is to connect users to primary research content, by enabling publishers to do collectively what they can’t do individually. CrossRef is also the official DOI registration agency for scholarly and professional publications. It operates a cross-publisher citation linking system that allows a researcher to click on a reference citation on one publisher’s platform and link directly to the cited content on another publisher’s platform, subject to the target publisher’s access control practices. CrossRef’s citation-linking network today covers millions of articles and other content items from several hundred scholarly and professional publishers.